The practice offers a specialist led management program for children with:
COVID 19 EXPOSURE:
- Has your child been exposed to someone who is positive with COVID 19 infection?
- Was the person wearing a face nask during the interaction and was your child?
- What type of testing should be done? PCR, Antigen or Antibody testing?
- Who can perform the test urgently?
- Quarantine vs Isolation?
COVID 19 INFECTIONS:
- Does your child have active COVID 19 infection?
- What are your immediate treatment options?
- What are your follow up treatment options?
POST-COVID 19 PULMONARY EVALUATIONS:
- Is your child still coughing now that COVID 19 infection has passed?
- Is your child still short of breath with activity?
- Is your child still short of breath at rest?
- Is your child still struggling with loss of smell and or taste?
At the PPCMP we answer all COVID related questions and design a management plan to help your childget back to perfect health.
We monitor lung functions for any damage that may have arisen from COVID infection
We manage all chronic lung conditions to ensure they are not worsened by COVID infection
PROGRAM AVAILABLE AT ALL 15 LOCATIONS